Welcome to Villa Contenta, a one-of-a-kind private pool villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and tech-forward entertainment to keep even teenagers content, like blazing-fast WiFi and a 65″ flat-screen with Apple TV and Roku for streaming. The new, fully enclosed patio presents a sublime mountain view, a six-person al fresco dining table under umbrella shade, chaise loungers, and, at the center of it all, a glittering pool and Jacuzzi-style spa—quite simply the stuff of daydreams.
- Pool (24′ x 18′) & spa (6′ diameter) surrounded by a wraparound sundeck and a 6′ privacy wall for total seclusion (this space is all yours!)
- Single-level layout (no stairs) with a garage
- Washer & dryer
- Full eat-in kitchen
- Two dining tables—one indoors, one outside (both seat 6)
- Three bedrooms and three full baths
- Rollaway beds + cribs available at no extra cost—just ask when you book!
- Open-concept entertainer’s layout
- 65″ Sony OLED TV in the living area
- 4k BluRay player + Apple TV & Roku
- Industrial-style desk in living area with chargers for iPhone/Apple watch
- Free, instant-fast 1 gig WiFi from Spectrum
- Travertine tile gas fireplace
- Sound system with Bluetooth, SiriusXM satellite radio, and Klipsch in-wall reference speakers
- BBQ grill on the front patio
- Coffeemaker + Keurig + Nespresso + electric kettle + coffee & tea provided; spice rack
- One (flat) mile walk to the shuttle for Coachella Music Festival
- One (flat) mile to the Uptown Design District
The pool is as user-friendly as it is gorgeous, with grab bars for safety and an easy-to-operate electronic pool control system. No need to decipher hieroglyphics to adjust the pool and spa’s heat, lighting and jets to your preference!
Techies and teenagers in your group will love the state-of-the art entertainment setup in the living area, with its 65″ flat-screen TV, 4k Blu-Ray Player, Apple TV and Roku streaming—all supported by Spectrum WiFi and Google Mesh, which means Villa Contenta has the fastest, most reliable internet available on Earth.
iPhone and Apple Watch chargers are provided, as well.
When you want to disconnect, there’s also a Travertine tiled gas fireplace and a wet bar for mixing up your favorite cocktail and hanging out on comfy sofas.
The villa’s roomy floor plan includes an open-concept kitchen with quartz counters, all major appliances, including a dishwasher and gas cooktop, plus extras like Keurig & Nespresso coffee machines and electric kettle for tea. (Nothing beats sipping your first cup on the patio with a full view of the San Jacinto Mountains splashed in sunrise colors.)
An adjacent Acacia wood indoor dining table and deep-blue velvet chairs for 6, as does an outdoor dining table on the patio. A gas grill on the front patio offers another option for dinner. Or head to Palm Canyon Drive, which features dozens of restaurants within just a few miles.
With its one-level layout, Villa Contenta is perfect for multi-generational families with kids and grandparents. All three bedrooms have flat-screen TVs, separate access to the outdoors, and private bathrooms.
The master bedroom features a California King bed and walk-in closet, and welcomes an intoxicating mountain, pool and spa view. The attached master bath boasts a huge step-down tub with grab bars plus floor-to-ceiling glassed-in shower with multiple shower heads and a mirrored vanity.
Two guest bedrooms each have a mirrored closet and private bath; one with tub and shower, the other with a tile & glass–enclosed shower. Both bedrooms have two single beds which can convert to a King-size bed.
Villa Contenta is located within a 3.5 acre, exclusive complex of 19 private villas in the quiet Racquet Club West neighborhood near downtown Palm Springs. A vacation here is a vacation just one mile from the iconic Uptown Design District and close to shuttle stops, shops, restaurants, the casino, Indian Canyons, and the Aerial Tramway, which whisks you to forested hiking trails on San Jacinto Mountain.
Pick up organic dinner ingredients and watch chef demos at the Certified Farmers Market every Saturday morning. On Thursday nights, check out VillageFest in downtown Palm Springs, a popular street festival featuring 180 vendors and showcasing the best in local food, art, jewelry, entertainment and more.
Other distances to note:
9 miles from I-10 Freeway
45 minutes from Joshua Tree National Monument
4 miles from PSP Airport
70 miles from Ontario Airport
90 miles from John Wayne & Los Angeles/San Diego Airports are 70 miles, 90 miles and 120 miles respectively.
Our office is in the neighborhood for an attentive response!